Ion C 1.4.0 Released
09 February 2021
- Added support for writing 32-bit floats via existing APIs.
- Fixed long strings concatenation failures when components were separated by comments.
- Correctly interpret newline characters within text clob literals.
- Allowed text writer to write timestamps with high-precision fractional seconds.
- Fixed ion_timestamp_to_time_t on Windows.
- Changed globals to use thread-local storage (TLS).
- Fixed an issue causing lobs to skip some bytes when doing partial reads of ion-text.
- Fail early when a numeric value is terminated by an invalid character.
- Made ion_reader_get_type behavior consistent between text and binary writers.
- Fixed an infinite loop that occurred when writing to a fixed-size buffer with insufficient space.
- Fixed integer overflow bugs in
- Removed the CLI’s dependency on docopt in favor of argtable3.
- Added a space after a field name’s colon when pretty-printing.
- Added static build targets.
googletestfrom all target.
- Various CLI fixes and improvements.
- Integrated ion-test-driver support into GitHub Actions.
|Release Notes v1.4.0||Ion C|